Enrolment Process

What to include when returning your child's Enrolment Form.

Upon returning your completed enrolment form, we will require to sight and copy- Your child’s original Birth Certificate or Passport- Completed Immunisation Certificate (completed up to 4 years of age).- We also require a form of proof of residential address eg: A current rates notice or rental agreement and a recent utility bill (gas, electricity etc.)

Once all appropriate forms have been completed and returned to the school office, your child’s enrolment will be confirmed by an administration staff member.

If you are unsure what school is your local zoned school, please go to the FIND MY SCHOOL site and search your home address. 


We welcome all enquiries you may have in relation to APS.


The best way to experience the APS difference is to book a tour.

Visit Us Now